Yes, you can.
Anywhere there is internet access you can check your email by simply going to: webmail.awinetworks.com
If you use an e-mail client, such as Outlook Express or Windows Live Mail, you need to make some minor changes to your e-mail client. Keep in mind, once you return home, you need to undo these changes.
For Outlook 2007 users
- From the File Menu, select Tools, and then Accounts.
- Select your e-mail account from the list.
- Click on 'Change' at the top.
- Click the 'More Settings' button towards the bottom-right.
- Select the 'Outgoing Server' tab.
- Check the 'My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication' checkbox.
- Select 'Log on using' and fill out your username and password. Remember, your username is your full AWI e-mail address. firstname.lastname@example.org, for example.
- Remember to click OK, and then Next, and then Finish.